An official website of the United States government. Here's how you know.
- WIC Program Overview and History.
- Americans at the Gate: The United States and Refugees during the Cold War (Politics and Society in Twentieth Century America)!
- Introduction and Background - Review of WIC Food Packages - NCBI Bookshelf.
- 1 OVERVIEW | WIC Nutrition Risk Criteria: A Scientific Assessment | The National Academies Press!
- Georgia WIC | Georgia Department of Public Health.
United States Department of Agriculture. Header menu Contact Us.
Child Nutrition Programs Overview. Food and Nutrition Service.
Team Nutrition. Learn about the SBP and find related information and resources.
WIC (Women, Infants, Children) Nutrition Program
Organization of This Report
WIC is a federally funded program that provides healthy supplemental foods and nutrition counseling for pregnant women, new mothers, infants and children under age five. The program has an extraordinary 40 plus year record of preventing children's health problems and improving their long-term health, growth and development.
- Stupid Laws of Minnesota: Funny Laws in MN From the Past and Present.
- WIC (Women, Infants, Children) Nutrition Program | Peoria City/County Health Department!
- Suicide Strap!
- Philosophy of Epidemiology (New Directions in the Philosophy of Science)?
WIC serves over 8 million women, infants and children through over 10, clinics nationwide. In , Maryland WIC served over , women, infants and children each month.
- Distillery Songs;
- The Candy Striper!
- Contact Information?
- Ten Little Monkeys: Jumping on the Bed [With CD (Audio)] (Classic Books With Holes).
Other studies found that four and five-year-olds whose mothers participated in WIC during pregnancy had better vocabulary test scores than children whose mothers had not received WIC benefits. We will treat all people with understanding, dignity and respect. We will continuously evaluate and improve the program.